Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring is for Sewing

Robot Double Flannel Blankie
I love this time of year, don't you? With the days slowly growing longer, I feel more energetic. More energy means more fun, creative time in my world. I have been busy so far this week, trying to keep up with the piles on my sewing table. I sew during the day, but at night I like to hang out with my husband, so that is often when I size out my patterns, or cut out new pieces to be sewn.  This week, I have tried to move things along, sewing a bit on this one, a bit on that one. I was really pleased with the little robot flannel reversible jacket I am finishing up. It matches the Robot Snuggle flannel blankie already finished. I'll show you pix soon. By the way, my snuggle blankies are adorable, and I have several listed in my etsy shop. They make great shower gifts, as well. They are designed to be perfect for both infants and toddlers, with two sides, rounded corners, embroidered edges, and a tag for dragging : )

Last night I received my first custom order from Italy. The client ordered my always popular Little Frenchy dress in pink and lime green. This one is single-sided, but I also love making the reversible ones. I am partial to the design first, because I think it is so cute and, secondly, because it is the first design I made for my Magic Baby Designs. Love it! Single sided or reversible, Little Frenchy dresses are available from newborn babies to girl's size 8. Here are a few examples. Hope you love them as much as I do : )

This one is in traditional French Provence colors. It's completely reversible and height adjustable.
Look at these sweeties, two Little Frenchies! Oh yes, the design is available as a reversible overall, too.
 
A Little Frenchy baby dress

No comments:

Post a Comment