Sunday, July 31, 2011

Around the Corner: Magic Baby Fall Fashion is coming


Cute in argyle anywhere you go

I had a fun visit from my daughter and granddaughter recently. Prior to their visit, I spent a week cleaning and organizing my work spaces, so they would have a place to sleep! I tend to spread my work around the house, so it was a good chance to rearrange while cleaning.

I have, of course, been sewing a lot as I prepare new Magic Baby Designs for fall. The cute argyle set my granddaughter is wearing in the picture is one outfit I have finished. I love it, because it's perfect for spring and summer, pulls on easily, and can be layered with a long sleeved top and leggings for fall and winter. It is available for custom order here in my etsy shop.

Magic Baby Designs has been accepted into the Textile Art Alliance Fall Fashion Show, scheduled for Sunday, October 16th. I will have a booth there, as well, and am creating some very special designs to show there.

Even as I prepare for the fashion show, I have been invited to exhibit Magic Baby Designs' fashion in
Art Strikes a Pose exhibition at the Valley Art Center in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.

The Argyle capris look cute on their own, too!

Finally, I am working out the details in one of the earliest designs I came up with: Magic Baby Story Clothes. Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment